- Conquering Cancer: Mission Possible – By 2030, more than 3 million more lives saved, living longer and better: achieve a thorough understanding of cancer, improve prevention, improve diagnosis and treatment, support the quality of life of all people exposed to cancer, and ensure equitable access to the above across Europe.
- Accelerating The Transition To A Climate Prepared And Resilient Europe – By 2030, prepare Europe to deal with climate disruptions; accelerate the transition to a healthy and prosperous future within safe planetary boundaries; and scale up solutions for resilience triggering societal transformations.
- Regenerating our Ocean and Waters – by 2030: cleaning marine and fresh waters, restoring degraded ecosystems and habitats, decarbonising the blue economy in order to sustainably harness the essential goods and services they provide.
- 100 Climate-Neutral Cities by 2030 – by and for the citizens. Support, promote and showcase 100 European cities in their systemic transformation towards climate neutrality by 2030 and turn these cities into experimentation and innovation hubs.
- Caring for Soil is Caring for Life – By 2030, at least 75% of all soils in the EU are healthy and are able to provide essential services that we depend on, for healthy food, people, nature and climate.
European Commission: Top experts propose potential EU missions for further consultation with Europeans